Visionary, Entrepreneur and Leader With 20 Years Business Management, Sales and Marketing Experience
Founder of 360 Entertainment International, LLC
Founder of subsidiary organizations 360EI Records, LLC / Clean Money Music™, 360EI Films, LLC
Founder of 360 Marketing & Design, LLC
Founder of 360ESAH Foundation, a nonprofit organization in Florida
Don Fryson is responsible for the entire business affairs of 360EI and its subsidiary organizations. He directly oversees marketing, sales, advertising and distribution.
Don is also the Executive Producer of 360EI television and radio programs. This includes:
Dance Kingdom - Televisiom Show Aired on Brighthouse Cable Network (subdiary of Time Warner)
- Broadcast to 5 million households in Florida, Los Angeles, Indiana, Alabama and Michigan.
Tiralo al Medio - a Latin Entertainment TV Show
- Broadcast in Florida that aired to 3 million households
RapSuperstar360 - International Television Production
- Produced pilot for upcoming hip-hop commercial television show.
- 360EI On the Air Broadcast on 1220 am Central Florida
- Clean Money Music™ on RhythmAndSoulRadio.com
Event Productions & Performances
- Produced Clean Money Music™ National Audition and Music Showcase Finale held in New York City during Harlem Week, the largest outdoor festival in NYC. Regional Showcases in Florida, New York, Philadelphia, Detroit and rapidly expanding worldwide.
- Produced Clean Money Music™ performances at the NYC Marathon, the largest marathon in the world and live interview on WBLS FM.
- Live performance in West Palm Beach, Florida A Taste of Soul and Fall Family Festival at City Hall in partnership with FM radio stations X102.3 and 96.3 Beatz. Live interview on 96.3 Beatz
- Music production for Dr. MLK Jr. Parade & Concert in Central Florida
- Produced SWAG (Students Who Achieve Greatness) anti-bullying tour in local schools
- Performances at Miami Music Festival; Orlando Music Awards and many others.
Strong background in business administration, sales and marketing.
Particularly concerned with the negative direction hip hop had on youth, Don Fryson founded 360EI in 2009 — with a mission to entertain, educate and empower. Don has worked with many sports and youth organizations and believes our best assets are our children. He served on Board of Directors of Black Business Council, 360 ESAH as Board Chair, education committee of Osceola Educational Foundation, and sponsors Florida's Crime Prevention Association.
Don's sales career started with Water Resources International where within a year, it catapulted him to ownership of a franchise and area distributorship. Don broke several sales records, and was recruited by Westinghouse Security and Surveillance Systems where he created a dynamic sales program which resulted in a five hundred percent increase in sales revenues. Don opened a string of offices throughout Central Florida — achieving multiple sales awards and recognized as a top producer; and started hs own security business working with Monitronics, First Alert, and ADT.