5 results - showing 1 - 5
Harlem Week 2018 was fantastic! From the opening with Bishop Hezekiah Walker to the closing with Janet Jackson, guest appearance by Bobby Brown and Clean Money Music. The crowd was electrified with the commercial hip hop sounds of Bobby Booshay, Vendeta Ft. Josh Landy, 3 The Rapper, Afrikan Kartel, Division X, Rik Reed and many others. Thousands were on hand to see these great performances. In fact,...
- PRESS RELEASE - On December 16, 2017 at 2 pm, the Clean Music Matters Symposium followed by special performances will be held at Our Children’s Foundation at 527 West 125th Street in Harlem, NYC; Co‐Chaired by VOZA RIVERS, Executive Producer of New Heritage Theatre Group (est. 1964) and Chairman of Harlem Arts Alliance; and ADRIAN COUNCIL, Publisher & CEO of The Positive Community (faith‐based lifestyle magazine targeted to African American consumers in the New York...
PRESS RELEASE - Clean Music Matters, Voza Rivers / Harlem Music Fest & Don Fryson / 360 Entertainment International, in association with Street Corner Resources presents the 2nd Annual Clean Money Music National Showcase on August 18th at the Harlem State Office Building, New York City, from 5:30 pm. to 7:30 pm. Originated by Don Fryson, President / CEO of 360EI, Clean Money Music™ returns rap music...
Thanks to all who participated in the global survey for BOOSHAY's music ratings. We've received rave reviews from everywhere! Listen out for NO COMPETITION and more soon on the radio! For those who have not yet heard the hit song NO COMPETITION by 360EI Records / Clean Money Music check it out. BOOSHAY is paving the way for CLEAN MONEY MUSIC to hit the top of the charts! ...
By Chanta Nichole Well, the fact that I'm posing this question many of you already know the answer I'm going to give, but for those of you who might not, the answer is a resounding NO. I do not believe that when Gospel artist tap into a familiar, rhythmic sound to be the bass line of their next serenade to The Father,...
5 results - showing 1 - 5
By Music Channel
- 360 Entertainment International
- 360EI TV
- Carvin Haggins
- Christian Hip Hop, Ambassador, Music
- clean money music
- Clean Music Matters
- community economic empowerment
- Don Fryson
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Unity Parade and Celebration
- EMMY AWARD
- Harlem Chamber of Commerce
- Harlem Week
- Hip Hop
- International Journal of Arts Humanities and Social Sciences (IJAHSS)
- Kam Williams
- Leila McDowell
- Marko Nobles
- Mayor Bill de Blasio
- movie soundtrack
- nyc marathon
- Real Talk
- Voza Rivers
- world harmony
"My Definition of Worthy is Deserving of Regard and Respect" -...
Beverly Morrison-Green and NWS Detroit present WEEKLY TIPS with Vincent Wilks ...
Chino Pons is a featured artists of HARLEM HAVANA ...
360EI is excited to collab with Be-Moor Radio of Detroit, run...
WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Music video features Mike Zellars and...
After 7 Grammy Nominations and 9 years: Musiq Soulchild and Carvin & Ivan are back together again (FINALLY)… And it’s MORE than “OKAY”!
From the team that brought you “Love”, “Half-Crazy”, “B.U.D.D.Y.” “Just Friends” and everything else...