UPDATE- NO NEED TO PANIC - YOU CAN SAFEGUARD YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES - AND BEAT THIS THING!

Featured
NO NEED TO PANIC - THERE ARE WAYS TO SAFEGUARD YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES

From Dr. Joseph Mercola

  • Vitamins C and D are finally being adopted in the conventional treatment of novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. This fortunate turn of events is likely to save thousands of lives, while keeping health care costs down
  • Seriously ill coronavirus patients in New York state’s largest hospital system receive 1,500 milligrams of intravenous vitamin C three to four times a day, in conjunction with other conventional treatments
  • Vitamin C at extremely high doses acts as an antiviral drug, actually killing viruses
  • In recent articles, former CDC chief Dr. Tom Frieden and Dr. John C. Umhau, a public health specialist at NIH, highlight the usefulness of sun exposure and/or vitamin D supplementation to reduce your risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection
  • Although vitamin D does not appear to have a direct effect on viruses, it does strengthen immune function, thus allowing the host body to combat the virus more effectively. It also suppresses inflammatory processes

 If we got through AIDS / HIV we can get through this. Please remain level headed. Over-reaction and stress kills more than anything. It weakens our immune system and makes us more susceptible to disease. Lets stop the sensationalism and focus on immediate solutions that will save lives AND our economy.

THE CHINESE NOW UNDERSTAND THE COVID 19 VIRUS IS OBSTRUCTICING RESPIRATORY PATHWAYS WITH THICK MUCUS THAT SOLIDIFIES AND BLOCKS THE AIRWAYS AND LUNGS. IN ORDER TO APPLY A MEDICINE, YOU HAVE TO OPEN AND UNBLOCK AIRWAYS FOR TREATMENT TO TAKE EFFECT. ALL OF THIS TAKES A NUMBER OF DAYS.

The virus is being contained now in China. They recommend the following to safeguard yourself and your families:

 

  1. Drink lots of hot liquids, coffee, teas, warm water. In addition, take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes. It keeps your mouth moist and washes any of the virus in your mouth into your stomach where gastric juices will neutralize the virus before it gets into the lungs. Gargle with antiseptic in warm water like vinegar, salt or lemon.
  2. The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes. Any detergent or soap kills it. But, you must take a bath or shower when you get in from the street. Avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to bathroom or shower. If you can't wash your clothes daily hang them in direct sunlight which also neutralizes the virus.
  3. Wash metallic surfaces very carefully. The virus can remain viable on these surfaces for for up to nine days.
  4. Be vigilant about touching handrails and door rails. In the home keep them clean and wipe down regularly.
  5. Don't smoke.
  6. Wash hands every 20 minutes with any soap that foams.
  7. Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, elevate your zinc levels not just Vitamin C.
  8. Animals do not spread the virus to people. It's a person to person transmission.
  9. Avoid getting the common flu which weakens your system, avoid drinking cold things.
  10. If you feel any discomfort in your throat or a sore throat coming on, attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus enters this way and remains in throat 3 or 4 days before it passes into the lungs.

Keep in mind -- 90% of those that get the coronavirus have mild to moderate symptoms that go away. The other 10% affected are those over 80 years old or have pre-existing conditions. If you happen to pick up the virus, follow the above and you will kill it, preventing the spread. 

User comments

There are no user comments for this listing.
Already have an account? or Create an account

Popular Blogs

KERRY WASHINGTON OPENS IN "AMERICAN SON" ON BROADWAY
Dear Friends & Supporters New Heritage Theatre Group recommends purchasing...
VOZA RIVERS HONORED BY THE OTTO AWARDS May 20, 2019
Voza Rivers, Executive Producer of New Heritage Theatre Group was honored...
HARLEM WEEK 2019 - ARTZ, ROOTZ  & RHYTHM CULTURAL CALENDAR FEATURING CLEAN MONEY MUSIC
Click Here to Download ARTZ, ROOTZ & RHYTHM CALENDAR ...
Let it all go - B.O.S.S
- - In the short award-winning dramatic film entitled “Curse of War”, James...